Modern Mafia is THE NEW WORLD ORDER! (By Den Galna Serben)
Its actually an old world order transforming and adapting to the new technology of modern times. The New World Order, is a continuation of Hitlers ideas combined with successful parts used by empires throughout all times.Today this has evolved into a system and the system is run by the Elite of this world, The Modern Mafia!
The modern mafia doesn`t have any strange or weird goals. They are simply using this evolved perfected system to reach their final goal which is TOTAL world domination. And on the way to realising that goal, gaining and growing financial wealth is of course part of the strategy.
In this perfected system, the modern mafia controls a huge military and of course a dominating finansial power.The finansial power ensures a total control of desired governments and institutions and the Military power takes control of the instances where the financial power fails.
The modern mafia has its own "constitution" and by exercising every letter of this constitution its taking control region by region in areas where they have no cheap access to desirable resources. Old tactics used, divide and conquer, small areas are easyer to control. Terror created and supported in desireable areas in order to place a friend in power of that area. The Modern mafia invests millions of dollars in individuals controling these areas and its population. With this strategy the modern mafia gets cheap access to billions of dollars worth of property, land, business and markets.
In other words, there is no conspiracy It`s only business as usual!
The Constitution of the modern Mafia (Original source = Noam Chomsky)
1) Divert public attention from important issues and directing their attention to unimportant issues. Create a flood of irrelevant information, so that people do not think and acquire basic knowledge in understanding the world.
2) Creating Problems This method is also called "problem-reaction-solution". You need to create a problem, that would make part of the public react to it. For example, to trigger and cause violence with the intent to help the public accept limited freedom, economic crisis, or to justify the demolition of welfare.
3) GRADUAL changes to make the public accept the unacceptable , introduce changes gradually, (The so called"spoon"), for months and years. Changes, that could cause resistance, if they were performed rapidly and in a short period of time, will be implemented with the policy of small steps. This way changes are made over time, and will not awake public awareness and suspicion.
4) Delay another way for the public to be prepared for unpopular changes is to announce much earlier, in advance changes will come. That way people do not feel the weight of sudden changes, as they are accustomed to the idea of change with the previous announcements. In addition, "a hope for a better future" facilitates their acceptance.
5) The use of a child LANGUAGE When addressing adults in the same way as we talk to children, we achieve two beneficial effects: the public will suppress their critical awareness and the message has stronger effect on people. This suggestive mechanism is largely being used in advertising.
6) Emotions: Emotion abuse is a classic technique, which is used to cause a short circuit, when it comes to be reasonable in judging. Critical consciousness is replaced by emotional impulses (anger, fear, etc.). Use of the emotional register allows access to the unconscious, and later the possibility to implement on that level ideas, desires, concerns, fears, or coercion, or even trigger certain behaviors.
7) IGNORANCE poor classes should be disabled access to understanding the mechanisms of how manipulation is being done by their own will. The quality of education in the lower class of society should be low or below average, so that the gap between higher education and lower layers remains insurmountable.
8) The glorification of STUPIDITY public should be encouraged to accept mediocrity. It is necessary to convince people that (ex, in fashion), it is desirable to be stupid, vulgar and ignorant. At the same time provoke resistance towards culture and science.
9) Create a sense of guilt must convince every individual that he/she is only and solely responsible for their own troubled situation, due to scarce skills, disability, or lack of effort changing its own situation. In that way insecure and undervalued individual, burdened with guilt, will give up the search for the real causes of his situation and the revolt against the economic system.
10) MISUSE OF KNOWLEDGE The rapid development of science in the last 50 years is creating a growing gap between public knowledge and those who possess and use it. The ruling elite. "The System", thanks to biology, neurobiology and practical psychology, have access to advanced knowledge about man both on the physical and psychological level.
World War Tour 3, Bombing a place near you soon!
Read More About..........
The horrors in the Balkan region displayed daily on television and in the newspapers show a country apparently torn apart by civil war. But what lies behind images of gaunt refugees, artillery duels, blood-spattered walls, combat patrols and devastated towns and villages? The only answer that most of us can give is that it is the struggle of Yugoslav against Yugoslav, of Croats against Slovenes and Serbs, of Muslims against Serbs, and of Serbs against all of the others.
That is what the mass media have been telling us, and that is all they have been telling us. There are, however, other forces at work in the Yugoslav crisis beyond ethnic tensions.