August 27, 1998 Klecka Kosovo Serbia
Klecka atrocities were discovered almost five full months before NATO media boosted Racak hoax. The Western media was invited and present at Klecka investigations.
Movieclip: klecka Witness
- Crematorium at Klecka discovered What happened at Klecka? The monsters are caught red handed. They talk. The Western press is present and listens.
- "Captured KLA Men Say Serbs Were Executed" Reuters wire report which very few people get to read mentions the event but downplays numbers more than two-fold.
- Double standard!? "It is quite incredible that Islam fundamentalists are terrorists only when they kill the Americans, and that they are noble champions of justice when they shoot innocent citizens of Yugoslavia" says Yugoslav Minister.
- "Kosovo Albanian rebel says killed Serb civilians" Highly biased Reuters wire report corrects the numbers but presents the atrocity - as only a Serbian allegation.
- "Serbs condemn Nazi-style massacre of civilians" BBC manages to mention six (6) sentences.
- "Police: Albanians Burned 22 Serbs" Associated Press clearly presents the event as simple, Serbian allegation.
- "The Serbian Interior Ministry said..." repeats New York Times in its own six (6) sentences about the event. The three post-stamp size article is printed on page A15 - deep inside the newspaper. The same issue has anti-Serb, Nazi-like propaganda on prominent places.
- "Police accuse KLA rebels of executing Serbian civilians" says Washington Times, on page A7 as it tries to downplay the event.
Reaction to the horror
- "We are shocked and we CONDEMN this kind of violence." Says US special envoy for FR Yugoslavia Christopher Hill and continues: "Whoever is responsible should be arrested and brought to justice" - as if the Western media was not present at the investigation. No mention of the ethnicity of perpetrators of this "violence."
- "This atrocious criminal act" says vice-chairman of the Council of Europe's Assembly, Boris Oleynik, "is reason more for all countries, especially those which looked benevolently upon, and in certain cases also assisted the terrorists's activities in Kosovo, finally to realize what is actually at issue." His words are not printed by the Western press. Audaciously, the Western politicians try to use this atrocity perpetrated on the Serbs their own "neutral and international" monitors to monitor events in Kosovo thus reducing sovereignty of the country that tries to defend itself from the Albanian Muslim terror.
- "A crime equal to those of the Nazis" write inmates of WWII Nazi camps.
- Shocking proposal: Monitor the Serbs. "Independent teams of investigators, including forensic specialists, should be sent to Kosovo to probe alleged human rights violations," UN High Commissioner for Human Rights [American] Mary Robinson urged Wednesday. No-one proposed that the Serbian independent teams of investigators should monitor what US government has done in Waco, Texas or after riots in Los Angeles in 1993.
- Shocking conclusion of Klecka: Save Taliban - bomb the Serbs! This is basically what New York Times proposes in their editorials only days after the events!
Many years later:.............
Witnesses in all KLA Criminal cases continue to die