27.07.2013. Tomo Petkovic father of Nenad Petkovic
Teslic - Still searching for the head of my son Nenad (1971), who together with Branislav Djuric and Blagoje Blagojevic was massacred at Crni Vrh 22 September 1992. By the Mujahedin.
My son, along with the remains of Djuric and Blagojevic, arrived in a metal coffin, which was not opened. According to the record of the former Military Command All three were massacred after capture, all heads are cut off, and have never been found.
- From the time of their burial, September 24, 1992. I was trying to find the head of my son, but until this day, I have failed in doing so. There are various information about where to find the remaining parts of the body of my son and his friends. According to some, their heads were allegedly found 2008, and taken to Ilijaš, and according to other information, they are allegedly buried between Tesanj and Teslic. All these are unverified stories, and I will not give up until I find the head of my child - says Petkovic.
He says he was shocked when he recognized his son's head on TV.
We are talking about a photograph where a mujahedin is holding the hair of the severed head of Nenad Petkovic. There is also an other known photographs showing three severed heads in a ammunition-box and a military boot on top of them..
- These mujahedins are seven of the men who at that time were in Tesanj and were under the control of the war chief of police in Tešanj, Šemsudin Mehmedić - says Nenad's father.
According to witness, Zoran Filipovic The Mujahideen were in a ritual way showing off the decapitated heads in the Tesanj tower, in front of the Ministry of Interior and in front of the gate of their camp in Jablanica.
Tomo Petkovic points out that he knows dangerous people, the foreign mujahedin, as well as local muslims in power are responsible for the crime.
- I was even threatened. But I will not give up because it is my duty to find the remaining part of my son Nenad - said Petkovic. He adds that in addition to the now famous photographs of the killing of three Serbian soldiers in Crni Vrh, there is a photo showing a group of local Muslim neighbors who he personally knows.
- Anyone who knows anything, no matter who they side with, they are afraid. Doctors Cvijetic and Milicevic and neuro-psychiatrist Đuric who in 1992. established the death of my son, for which I possess the document, today say that they were NOT on the spot. In the police station, when I ask for details, they also say they don’t have any and that they were not there, although they have to have all the documentation of the case - said Petkovic.
He points out that all information about the war crimes in Tesanj and the surroundings, as well as this crime was collected 2005 in Doboj and sent to the Prosecutor's Office of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo.
- Prosecutor Slavica Terzic was in charge of the case, but all these years, the documentation was in some drawer collecting dust. When I was in Banja Luka and had a meeting with the Prosecutor Vesna Budimir I was wondering what's up with that and sent a request that they deliver my child's body parts. After three days I received a letter from Budimir that members of SIPA are working on this case. I believe that by now the names of all those who have committed war crimes should be known- said Petkovic.
As previously announced by"Glas Srpske" war crimes suspects in "the Ozren case", SDA Vice President and member of the party in the House of Representatives of the Parliament of BiH Šemsudin Mehmedović repeatedly indirectly but also personally threatened witnesses to the crimes that they will be assassinated.
A source in the investigation, said that SIPA in early July submitted a report to the Prosecutor's Office of BIH on the crime of obstruction of justice and a list of people who will be liquidated if Mehmedović be arrested.
SIPA has been working on "the Ozren case" since 2005. The Prosecution of Bosnia and Herzegovina issued an order 2012 to establish the facts against the suspect Mehmedovic and others. SIPA have finalized "Case Mehmedović" in early July.
SIPA arrested Mehmedovic July 19 and after questioning he was given to the Prosecution of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Only an hour later, despite the submitted evidence he was released.
Mehmedović, who was a war chief of police in Tesanj, was arrested for crimes against Serbs committed during 1992. and in 1993. In addition to Mehmedović for war crimes in the same case, suspects are also Bosniak liaison officer with the ICTY, and war chief of SDB in Tešanj, Amir Ahmic, a police officer Interior of Zenica-Doboj Canton Sead Dizdarevic and a retired police officer from Tesanj, Fadil Basic.
Charges were filed against another seven persons from the composition of a mixed military unit made up of members of the Army of Bosnia and mercenaries from Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Palestine, Bahrain and Egypt. Camp for their reception and training called "El Mudžak," was located in the village of Jablanica Municipality Tešanj.
Mehmedovic have together with the Deputy Director of the Bosniak secret services AID, Irfan Ljevakovic arranged for the arrival of mujahidin in Tešanj. And later all orders they received came directly from him.
- Mehmedović received five million U.S. dollars for the reception of the mujahedin and the spread of radical Islam. Strong power centers who together with Mehmedovic was behind all of this, also today keeps him protected from prosecution – said to the "Glas Srpske" a source whith knowledge of the war happenings and the functioning of SDA authorities.
(Translation by Den Galna Serben)