(Translation by Den Galna Serben)
On the black market of confidential documents, an archive appeared of Krunoslav Draganovic, criminal and dignitarie of NDH(Nezavisna Drzava Hrvatska) In Croatia it is being prepared to have in addition to Stepinac, also Draganovic introduced to the line of the dedicated.
On the black market of confidential documents after 36 years the encrypted diary emerged. Correspondence and notes from the hearings of Krunoslav Draganovic, one of the the most important and leading Roman Catholic dignitary of the NDH. It is about a criminal who paradoxically died peacefully in Yugoslavia as a free man. says the historian prof. Veljko Djuric Misina.
- Draganovic notebook is now revealed in which he from 1941 was writing down important things Parts of the notes was written in Latin and other parts were numbered codes - says Dr. Djuric.
He beleives the documentation comes from the archives of the Yugoslav or Croatian state security organisation. It reveals that the alleged arrest of Draganovic was more beneficial to Croatian seperatists then it was to Yugoslavia.
- Draganovic came to Yugoslavia 1967, allthough in 1945 he was declared a war criminal. He received employment as professor in a Catholic seminary in Sarajevo and discreet freedom of movement. In the places he most frequently visited, after three years a mass movement erupted. Which in many ways had the Ustasha ideology as source - says Dr. Djuric.
- Dragunovic was a multiple spy. He collaborated with the Vatican, English, German Italian and US secret services and thats how he coordinated the "rat channels", a system of creating false identities, hiding and organizing transportation of Nazis and Ustasha bigshots with the help of the Red Cross, Caritas and other Catholic humanitarian charity organizations - says Dr. Djuric.
The historian points out that the inclusion of British and American intelligence services in this dirty work must be viewed in the context of the Cold War because they saw Nazis and Ustasha as usefulin a potential conflict with the USSR.
- Archival material suggests that the British secret service kept Ante Pavelic in the monastery, and that U.S. intelligence knew about his transfer to South America, with the support of the Vatican - said Dr. Djuric.
In his autobiography Draganović confirms that his British connection to the Vatican was the most important.
- I have established good relationships with many important people of the diplomatic world, the German envoy at the Vatican Baron Vajceker and his counselor von Braun. The most important relationship was, however, the English ambassador to the Vatican, Lord Osborne - Draganović writes in 1943.
The said Ernest von Vajceker was hiding until 1947 in the Vatican from war crimes court for complicity in the mass deportation of Jews. When he came out he was sentenced to seven years in prison, but was pardoned and released after a few months. His son, Richard von Vajceker, was the first president of a united Germany. Vajcekers adviser von Braun (brother of Nazi scientist, later director of NASA's Werner von Braun) later became the German representative to the UN.
Through the Vatican diplomats, Draganović maintained links with Croatian Ministers of the Yugoslav royal government in London. This is confirmed by a letter dated September 13 in 1944. probably to Juraj Šutej, Minister in the government of Tito-Subasic. He also sends a request that because of "Croatian matters", he acquire an English passport with approved visa to enter America.
Dragunovic also sends a warning to Dr Ivan Subasic to absolutelly not return lands off the expelled Serbs from Croatia, Slavonia and Srem.
We must not deceive ourselfs with promises of returning the land and thus prolong the acuteness of the Serb question in Croatian lands. We shoulld act cautious and if in exceptional cases indemnity needs to be given, let that then be in the future - Draganovic orders.
His desire was partially achieved, Tito's regime passed a law banning the return of Serbs expelled from NDH into the socialist Croatia. It was a direct continuation of Draganovic`s work for the colonization of NDH, which he from 1941 on land seized from the Serbs and the Serbian Orthodox Church property in Srem and Slavonia, inhabited by Croats from Bosnia & Hercegovina.
In NDH in practice he applied the thesis with which he received his doctorate at the Pontificial institute for the east. He claims that Serbs do not exist in Croatia and Bosna & Hercegovina, but that its a question of "Orthodoxed" Croats. In Pavelic`s state Draganović immediately became a member of the Commission for Religious transfers into the Catholic faith, which dealt with the conversion of the one-third of the Serbs who were not determined to be killed or expelled.
- Croatia is currently carefully preparing extensive doctoral thesis on the charity work of Professor Krunoslav Draganović. This proves that Draganović is one of the most influential persons in the Croatian culture - says Dr. Djuric.
Read More Related...........
2007 Vatican: "Genocide against Serbs not illegal"
Cardinal Bertone, Vatican Secretary of State: “Vatican takes care of its victims”….unless they are Serbs [Orthodox Christians], Jews, and Roma.